Black Friday might have passed, but that doesn’t mean the deals have vanished. In fact, you can still score an Apple Watch for a steal of a deal. The SE and Series 6 which launched in September are seeing strong discounts along with the Series 5 from last year. Let’s not waste any minutes and break out the best deals.
The flagship Apple Watch gets the ability to calculate your blood oxygen level and an overall zippy experience. It can still take an ECG (electrocardiogram), has an always-on display and keeps the iconic design. As expected, it’s the best Apple Watch yet and right now you can score for as low as $329.98 for the 40mm GPS variant. You’ll also need to be cool with the (PRODUCT) RED color – it looks pretty sharp in our eyes. Looking for the bigger 44mm watch? You can find that for as low as $409, down from $429 in the GPS variant – plus that discount applies to all colors.
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS in (PRODUCT)RED ($329.98, originally $399; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS in Blue, Gold, Silver or Space Gray ($379, originally $399; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS in (PRODUCT)RED, Blue, Gold, Silver or Space Gray ($409, originally $429; amazon.com or bhphotovideo.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS + Cellular in Blue and Space Gray ($449.99, originally $479; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS + Cellular in Blue ($479.99, originally $509; amazon.com)
Starting at the low price of $269, the Apple Watch SE is really the sweet spot wearable for many. It’s kind of a mash-up between the Series 4 and Series 6 – but the main thing to consider is an always-on display. If you’re cool without it, the Watch SE can still monitor your heart rate, know if you fall, feels swift and delivers the classic Apple Watch experience. And it’s seeing a bunch of discounts.
Last year’s Apple Watch Series 5 is still a terrific model and if you can find it in-stock, it’s a great deal. Amazon and BestBuy are taking$100 off the Series 5. And it’s an Apple Watch that has an always-on display, can take an ECG and has a zippy processor.