It’s officially Cyber Monday and nearly every model of the Apple Watch is on sale. The already-affordable and feature filled Apple Watch SE is starting at $259 and the flagship Series 6 with blood oxygen monitoring is starting at $349. Let’s break out the best deals.
The flagship Apple Watch gets the ability to calculate your blood oxygen level and an overall zippy experience. It can still take an ECG (electrocardiogram), has an always-on display and keeps the iconic design. As expected, it’s the best Apple Watch yet and right now you can score for as low as $329.98 for the 40mm GPS variant. You’ll also need to be cool with the (PRODUCT) RED color – it looks pretty sharp in our eyes. Looking for the bigger 44mm watch? You can find that for as low as $409, down from $429 in the GPS variant – plus that discount applies to all colors.
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS in (PRODUCT)RED, Blue, Gold or Space Gray ($349.99, originally $399; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS in (PRODUCT)RED and Blue ($379, originally $429; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS in Silver or Space Gray ($409, originally $429; amazon.com or bhphotovideo.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS + Cellular in (PRODUCT)RED ($449.99, originally $479; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS + Cellular in (PRODUCT)RED and Gold ($479.99, originally $509; amazon.com)
Starting at the low price of $259, the Apple Watch SE is really the sweet spot wearable for many. It’s kind of a mash-up between the Series 4 and Series 6 – but the main thing to consider is an always-on display. If you’re cool without it, the Watch SE can still monitor your heart rate, know if you fall, feels swift and delivers the classic Apple Watch experience. And it’s seeing a bunch of discounts.
- Apple Watch SE 44mm in GPS in Gold and Silver ($289, originally $309; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 40mm in GPS + Cellular in Gold ($309, originally $329; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm in GPS + Cellular in Space Gray ($309, originally $359; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm in GPS + Cellular in Gold ($339, originally $359; amazon.com)
Last year’s Apple Watch Series 5 is still a terrific model and if you can find it in-stock, it’s a great deal. Amazon and BestBuy are taking$100 off the Series 5. And it’s an Apple Watch that has an always-on display, can take an ECG and has a zippy processor.